Xbox 360 updating problem
- Fix for Experience Orbs being invisible for a period of time when created. - Fix to force a Nether Fortress, Blaze Spawner and Nether Wart to always be present in the Nether for a newly created world.
- Fix for autosave not working when the host has gone into an idle state. - Change to make Blazes drop Glowstone Dust as well as Blaze Rods.
- Fix for crash when attempting to enter an online enabled game session after losing connection to the Xbox LIVE service.
- Fix for animals looking like they were taking damage when they shouldn't. - Fix for splitscreen players sometimes having their settings zeroed. - Fix to stop lava, milk and water buckets being empty after use in creative mode.
- Fix for potion effects being removed after using the Nether Portal.
- Fix to stop the item in hand being changed when traveling to/from the Nether.
- Fix to display a message when monsters are nearby on trying to sleep in a bed.
- Fix for an issue causing blocks to reappear after being destroyed when the server is busy.
Search for xbox 360 updating problem:
- Fix for armor position on Bad Santa when sat down.